Travel Cafe offers the unique service of a Bridal Registry to help today's engaged couples make their Honeymoon Dreams Reality!
The following couples are currently registered at Travel Cafe for gifts toward their Dream Honeymoon.
- Sarah Schindler & Mike Wombolt - May 25th, 2013
- Kristie Sotelo & Craig Duff - June 22nd, 2013
- Hannah Wilson & Ben Tougas - June 29th, 2013
- Jessica Miller & Louie Oyler - July 6th, 2013
- Brittani Zier & Devan Hoiness - July 13th, 2013
- Chelsi Diedrich & Randon Podoll - July 20th, 2013
- Ashley Glantz & Ron Davis - July 27th, 2013
- Eva Christine Schuetzle & Trinity William Jones - August 10th, 2013
- Nichole Graham & Alex Borgen - August 23rd, 2013
- Devon Trapp & Theron Fountaine - August 31st, 2013
- Kelsey Sian & Travis Grice - September 20th, 2013
Once you have booked your special Honeymoon with one of our experienced Travel Consultants, your registry is established.
Guests wishing to contribute to your Honeymoon simply contact Travel Cafe to process their request.
Your guests will love the convenience! Payments are accepted in cash, check, or by credit card*, making it easy for guests who may be in another area to get you exactly what you want for your wedding gift!
All contributions are tracked and applied to the balance due on your Honeymoon package.
Prior to your Wedding Day, Travel Cafe will present the Bride & Groom a list of all the guests that participated in the fulfillment of your Honeymoon Dreams.
The possibilities are endless! The convenience is unparalleled! Let your guests know that they have gotten you what you really want—Honeymoon Memories of a Lifetime!
Contact Travel Café today to become a part of this exciting service!
Call (406) 259-0999 or toll free at (888) 404-0999 to contribute to the honeymoon of a lifetime for your favorite bride and groom.
You may also contact us via email to: Honeymoon Contributions
Checks or Money Orders may be mailed via US Postal Service to:
Attn: Bridal Registry
313 N. 28th
Billings, MT 59101
Please make sure that you include the name of the Bride and Groom with your contribution.